Western Educational Equity Assistance Center
The Western Educational Equity Assistance Center uses Google Classroom as its platform for the free online courses offered in our Virtual College. All current courses are available in Google Classroom and you can access information on all courses at the WEEAC Virtual College home page: https://www.msudenver.edu/weeac/virtualcollege/
To access WEEAC Virtual College Courses through Google Classroom follow the steps below. Google Classroom will present the course content in pdf documents for each module. The modules will have live links to course content, videos, and resource materials. All course completion documents will be available in the final module through a live link in the pdf document. For technical questions please contact [email protected].
1) Make sure you have a google account as you will need to sign in. You can create one at no cost using any email address.
2) Go to Google Classroom at the following link and sign into your google account: https://classroom.google.com
3) Once you are signed in click on the + sign at the top right hand of the page. On the dropdown menu click on Join Class.
4) A pop-up screen will ask for the class code. Use the codes below to access the course you would like to join.
5) If you have any problems with the course codes or accessing our Google Classroom please email: [email protected]
*The codes have been updated as of 10/1/21
Equity in K-12 Education
Who has Bias? We all do!
Successful Practices With Native American Students
Supporting Students Gender Identity and Expression
Trauma Responsive Practices in the Classroom
Culturally Responsive Parent and Family Engagement
Getting To Know Title IX
STEM and Culturally Responsive Pedagogy for K-12