The Strategic Plan of Undergraduate Studies
2018 - 2023
By 2023, Undergraduate Studies will collectively be viewed as a core part of MSU Denver's undergraduate mission, providing unique stories of student success and collaborating with academic disciplines and departments to problem solve and innovate.
Through our work together we will:
- Enhance our ability to describe our impact on students through data and story-telling.
- Develop and communicate a distinct, well-understood identity for each Undergraduate Studies program, as a part of the broader Undergraduate Studies area.
- Provide leadership within the University to facilitate and embed High-Impact Teaching Practices.
- Improve our ability to communicate with, and track, students to support their retention and graduation.
- Identify and pursue opportunitites to enhance budgets and funding sources for each program in Undergraduate Studies.
- Further increase collaboration among the Undergraduate Studies programs.