Undergraduate Research & Creative Scholarship Program
MSU Denver Undergraduate Research Conference
Student Poster Art Contest
Calling All Creative Minds!
The Undergraduate Research & Creative Scholarship Program is holding an art poster contest to design the official conference poster for the year.
The winner will receive a monetary prize and will have their design featured as the main marketing for the annual conference.
- Incorporate all campus colleges and schools (College of Business, College of Language, Arts and Sciences, College of Health and Applied Sciences, and School of Education)
- Professional but eye catching
- We want all students to feel invited to the conference
- Conveys a theme of research, inquiry, and creative scholariship
- MSU Denver Undergraduate Research Conference: A Symposium of Scholarly Works and Creative Projects (10th Annual or 2021 can be used along with the title)
- Date, Time and Location (online)
- All undergraduate majors and concentrations are encouraged to participate
- Registration open date (January 25th, 2021)
- Abstract Submission Deadline (March 8th, 2021)
- Registration and conference details can be found at: https://www.msudenver.edu/undergraduate-research-program/
- No predominantly white poster designs
Deadlines & Submission
- The deadline is Nov. 1, 2020 at noon. Please watch this site for updates.
- Artwork needs to be emailed to email@example.com in the following formats:
- PDF. The file should be saved as a 8 ½ x 11 size.
- All art contest participants will be recognized on the Undergraduate Research Program website.
- Recognition at the following:
- Undergraduate Research Program Website
- Campus media outlets
- Monetary Prize
- Your design will be displayed on all event signage, conference program, brochures, etc.