Undergraduate Research Program
We are going forward with the 9th Annual Undergraduate Research Conference!
However, due to COVID-19 concerns and the general movement of campus activities to remote formats, we will be moving the conference online. Although not ideal, this will allow our wonderful students to still get an experience presenting their research in one form or another.
We do not have details yet as to the exact form the conference will take (we will update the website as soon as we know more), but if you are still interested in participating, please submit your abstracts below by March 20, 2020, and create your posters or slideshows as you would have normally.
9th Annual Undergraduate Research Conference
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 20, 2020
The 9th Annual Undergraduate Research Conference: A Symposium of Scholarly Works and Creative Projects will take place on Friday, April 24, 2020, and will be in an online format to acommodate COVID-19 concerns.
Why present at the conference?
- Impress graduate school admissions committees and potential employers
- Make connections with other MSU Denver student researchers and faculty
- To view programs from years prior, please click here.
Interested in participating?
Talk with your favorite professors and explore potential topics
- Consider presenting scholarly projects/research that you've already completed
- Find other students who want to collaborate and, as a group, ask a faculty member to mentor you
- Partially completed projects are welcome. Talk with your faculty mentor to determine whether this would be a good route for you.
- Abstract submission closes on March 20, 2020. - Click the button above to register and submit your abstract!
Presenters at the Undergraduate Research Conference are responsible for ensuring that they have followed appropriate procedures for human subjects research as outlined by the MSU Denver Human Subjects Protection Program. The MSU Denver Institutional Review Board is the final authority on this issue so please refer all questions to them at www.msudenver.edu/irb.