Undergraduate Research Program
We are going forward with the 9th Annual Undergraduate Research Conference!
However, due to COVID-19 concerns and the general movement of campus activities to remote formats, we will be moving the conference online.
Here are the details:
- Students have the following options: submitting just their abstract; submitting their poster/slides; or submitting a video of them presenting their poster/slides.
- The presentations will be permanently available, starting April 24, 2020 at: http://digital.auraria.edu/URC. The Conference Program Booklet will also contain links to each individual presentation.
- Please support our presenters by checking out their presentations and sending an email with questions (or just saying congratulations on a job well done!)
- Some students or faculty mentors may wish to remove their content-in this case, the presentations will be available through the last day of classes, May 8.
The Keynote presentation by Dr. Kristy Duran will take place live at noon on April 24 via Teams.
- Please register for the conference to ensure you receive the invitation to the Teams Keynote!
- During the keynote, type your questions in the chat feature on Teams, and Dr. Duran will answer it during the Q & A portion at the end of her presentation.
9th Annual Undergraduate Research Conference
Check out the Book of Abstracts above!
Each abstract in the above Book of Abstracts has a url that will take you to the student's presentation. If all you see is a pdf, consider clicking "downloads" at the top of the screen, in case the student also uploaded a powerpoint with audio for you to listen to!
The 9th Annual Undergraduate Research Conference: A Symposium of Scholarly Works and Creative Projects will take place on Friday, April 24, 2020, and will be in an online format to acommodate COVID-19 concerns.
Why present at the conference?
- Impress graduate school admissions committees and potential employers
- Make connections with other MSU Denver student researchers and faculty
- To view programs from years prior, please click here.
Interested in participating?
Talk with your favorite professors and explore potential topics
- Consider presenting scholarly projects/research that you've already completed
- Find other students who want to collaborate and, as a group, ask a faculty member to mentor you
- Partially completed projects are welcome. Talk with your faculty mentor to determine whether this would be a good route for you.
- Abstract submission closes on March 20, 2020. - Click the button above to register and submit your abstract!
Presenters at the Undergraduate Research Conference are responsible for ensuring that they have followed appropriate procedures for human subjects research as outlined by the MSU Denver Human Subjects Protection Program. The MSU Denver Institutional Review Board is the final authority on this issue so please refer all questions to them at www.msudenver.edu/irb.