Undergraduate Research & Creative Scholarship Program
Get Research Funding
Metro State Undergraduate Research Grants
Call for Grant Proposals
The Undergraduate Research Program is offering financial support for undergraduate research. The purpose of the Undergraduate Research Grant is to foster student-initiated faculty-supervised research, scholarly activity or original contribution to the discipline.
- Metro State faculty and students are eligible and encouraged to apply for URP awards
- Awards are not limited in amount and the average award is anticipated to range between $500 to $700
- Awards may be used to purchase equipment and supplies
- Awards may be used to pay student hourly wages
- Awards may be used for faculty travel to support student presentations at regional or national professional conferences
A new round of proposals will be accepted in Fall 2012. Check back in Septermber for details.
To apply for an Undergraduate Research Program student research grant download the application form at: Undergraduate Research Grants Program
Questions? Contact Pam Ansburg at email@example.com