Undergraduate Research & Creative Scholarship Program
How Mentors Can Get Involved
How are some different ways you can get involved in the Undergraduate Research & Creative Scholarship Program? This page contains information on how you can
- Post your research interests to our website
- Post MSU Denver courses that involve research
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Volunteer your expertise
- Tell us about your engagement with Undergraduate Research
Post your research interests
When students visit our website, they can learn about the different research interests of faculty at MSU Denver here. If you would like to add your research interests to our webpage, please fill out the form below.
Do you teach a course that involves research? We have compiled a list of research courses for students here. Fill out the form below with your course information and we will list it on our page.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Starting January, 2021, we will be putting out a quarterly newsletter. You can find it at the link below
If you would like email announcements of new opportunities, please sign up here.
Volunteer your expertise
Here's a short list of how you can volunteer:
- You can review undergraduate research mini-grants in October, January, either, or both.
- You can lead a workshop for students or faculty.
- You can learn how you can volunteer at the Undergraduate Research Conference held annually in April.
Follow the link below to indicate your interest and availability.
Undergraduate Research Engagement
Are you currently mentoring or have you recently mentored students in undergraduate research or creative scholarship? Are there workshop topics you think would benefit your students? Are there workshop topics you would like to see for mentors? Let us know by taking this short survey:
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any question or suggestions.