TRIO Student Support Services
Expectations of Participants
Once a student is accepted to participate in the TRIO SSS program, the participant is expected to attend a program orientation and fulfill the following participation requirements each semester:
Requirements each semester:
- Meet with an SSS professional advisor at least 2 times per semester.
- Meet with an SSS peer mentor/tutor at least 1 time per semester.
- Attend at least 1 SSS workshop per semester.
- Complete 1 elective
- Complete 1 meeting or event with the C2Hub (Career Services)
- Complete at least 1 financial literacy session per semester