Level III Overview
Level III – Experienced educators advocate the use of primary sources and help disseminate the ideas, methods and products of the TPS program.
- Mentor colleagues on the effective instructional uses of primary sources.
- Evaluate learning experiences for widespread dissemination and use.
- Interact and collaborate with other teachers who are using Library of Congress primary sources.
- Conduct research into the effective use of primary sources in education.
- Contribute to the use of effective practices for using primary sources in instruction by speaking at gatherings of educators and/or leading professional development activities.
Upon completion of Level III , you earn:
- A Level III certificate of completion.
- Optional graduate credit - additional work required.
- Optional mentorship and training opportunities.
Still have questions? Contact us