Department of Theatre
Information will be updated every six hours (6am; 12pm, 6pm, 12am)
University Update Website:
For updated information as it is released - please visit https://www.msudenver.edu/coronavirus-update/
Immediate Preventative Actions:
Recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), based in the United States, recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases such as coronavirus, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- There is no need to wear a face mask unless you are experiencing signs and symptoms of being sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
What To Do If You Get Sick
If you have symptoms and were in an affected area (or were in contact with someone from an affected area) and have a fever (100.4°F/38°C or higher), cough, or have trouble breathing:
- Seek medical care.
- Call ahead before you go to a doctor’s office or emergency room.
- Tell your doctor about your recent travel and your symptoms.
- Avoid contact with others.
For additional questions on monitoring your health, contact the Colorado Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 hotline at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911. You can also email COHELP@RMPDC.org.
MSU Denver Health Resources
If you have symptoms and were in an affected area (or were in contact with someone from an affected area) and have a fever (100.4°F/38°C or higher), cough, or
March 9, 2020 - International Travel
Dear Roadrunner Community,
- All MSU Denver-related international travel, including study abroad, is suspended through the end of the semester.
- All personal international travel is strongly discouraged. Please use your best judgment when making decisions about upcoming trips.
- Domestic travel is not currently restricted. Any planned domestic travel is at the discretion of each traveler.
- Please use your best judgment when making decisions about upcoming trips.
Study Abroad - Faculty Travel
- Study Abroad: Contact MSU Denver’s Office of International Studies at 303-615-1222 for more guidance.
- Faculty Travel: Contact Provost Vicki Golich, Ph.D., at email@example.com or 303-615-1900.
We will continue to monitor rapidly changing public health recommendations and provide regular updates. We recognize the challenges the spread of coronavirus present for our community, and we appreciate everyone’s cooperation, assistance and ongoing efforts to prevent transmission .