Office of Testing Services
Distance Accuplacer Testing
Taking Accuplacer tests on your personal computer
MSU Denver's Office of Testing Services offers remote Accuplacer testing in conjunction with the Examity testing service. Utilizing the Examity service allows students to test at home on a personal computer anywhere and anytime with a web cam and a high speed internet connection. There is a $25.00 fee payable to Examity for this service.
To arrange remote Accuplacer testing with Examity:
Contact the Testing Services office to request an Accuplacer exam voucher. All students will need a voucher from the MSU Denver Testing Services office prior to contacting Examity for remote testing.
- Email your voucher request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email request must come from your @msudenver.edu student email account
- Include your full name, student ID number and full date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Be specific about which Accuplacer tests you need; if you are not sure contact the Testing Services office at 303-615-1700 before emailing your request
- Testing Services will email the test voucher and instructions to your @msudenver.edu mailbox within two business days
- There is no fee to obtain a voucher, but students must pay the Examity proctoring fee
- Once the voucher arrives contact Examity to schedule a test administration: http://accuplacerlive.onlineproctornow.com
- Student score reports will post to academic records within two business days