Information Technology Services
INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT
The Instructional Technology Support Team provides direct faculty support in using the various teaching and learning technology tools and basic instructional design. We provide support via both open support hours, face-to-face training, and in response to service requests entered via the MSU Denver ITS Helpdesk.
For assistance with Blackboard Learn or other teaching and learning technology tools, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at 303-352-7548 or support.msudenver.edu. Faculty, you may also stop by the walk-in service center in West Classroom (WC) 243 for one-on-one assistance with Blackboard Learn.
- Log into Blackboard Learn via the Student Hub.
- Student training for Blackboard is available 24/7 by accessing the "Blackboard Student Training 2016" course after you login to Blackboard Learn.
- General Blackboard Help for Students
Faculty and Staff Resources
- Faculty Commons - Faculty Support Lab
- Blackboard Learn Online Training
- Online Cloud Repository (previously e-learning tutorials)
- Teaching and Learning Services (PDF)
Help and Support
For more information or help with this service go to support.msudenver.edu.