Information Technology Services
Student Success Collaborative (SSC) Navigate Student Mobile (formerly Guide)
SSC Navigate Student Mobile is the official MSU Denver university mobile application. This app is designed to help keep you on track with important dates, deadlines, and resources on campus to help you succeed while you are a student. Features of the app include:
- Completing required tasks such as reminders of when tuition and fees are due and how to register for classes.
- Explore major and career options based on your personal interests. This is especially helpful if you are still deciding on your major or learning more about the major you have decided on.
- How to get involved on campus, such as student clubs, organizations, and so much more!
- Events on campus such as fall fest, spring fling, and healthy moves.
- Important deadlines so you never miss a step.
- Helpful resources, tips, and advice stored in the app.
To download the app on your phone, you must have an iPhone or Android. Search either your App Store or Google Play store by searching “Navigate Student”. Be sure to turn on your notifications.
Don’t have an iPhone or Android? No problem! Access Guide through the desktop version at msudenver.navigate.eab.com.
Questions about Guide? Ask your academic advisor today!
Having trouble accessing Navigate Student Mobile, contact Stephanie Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional questions, concerns, or need immediate assistance - Please contact the MSU Denver Helpdesk.