Information Technology Services
Student Success Collaborative (SSC) Navigate Student Mobile (formerly Guide)
FOR FACULTY AND STAFF
SSC Navigate Student Mobile is the official MSU Denver university mobile application. This app is designed to help keep students on track with important dates, deadlines, and resources on campus to help them persist through to graduation. Features of the app include:
- Completing required tasks such as reminders of when tuition and fees are due and how to register for classes.
- Explore major and career options based on your personal interests. This is especially helpful if they are still deciding on their major or learning more about the major they have decided on.
- How to get involved on campus, such as student clubs, organizations, and so much more!
- Events on campus such as fall fest, spring fling, and healthy moves.
- Important deadlines so they never miss a step.
- Helpful resources, tips, and advice stored in the app.
- Scheduling an advising appointment.
Because this is a student facing mobile application, faculty and staff do not have accounts.
If you have additional questions, concerns, or need immediate assistance - Please contact the MSU Denver Helpdesk.