Information Technology Services
Blackboard Learn Online Training
Blackboard Learn training for faculty is now available online within Blackboard Learn. To access Blackboard Learn, please visit the Faculty and Staff Hub to login.
This faculty training consists of seven courses, including:
- 01 Getting Started with Blackboard: An introduction to Blackboard Learn from a student and instructor perspective.
- 02 Building Courses: The basics of adding content to a Blackboard Learn course.
- 03 Enhancing Communication: Concepts of communicating with students as well as basics of designing and managing discussion forums in Blackboard Learn.
- 04 Assessing Learners: Creating, managing and grading assignments and tests in Blackboard Learn.
- 05 Designing Engaging Content: Planning an exemplary course and addressing diverse learning needs.
- 06 Building Online Communities: Creating, managing, and grading blogs, journals, wikis, and groups in Blackboard Learn.
- 07 Monitoring Student Performance: Managing the grade center and other student reporting tools.
If you have additional questions, concerns, or need immediate assistance - Please contact the MSU Denver Helpdesk.