Skip to main content Skip to main content

Code GD

Missing GED Hold

The University has not received your GED documentation proving that you have a GED.

Hold Resolution

You must obtain your official GED transcript from the institution where you received your GED. You may deliver this in person to the Office of Admissions in a sealed envelope. DO NOT UNSEAL! You may also have the institution mail an official GED transcript to: 

Metropolitan State University of Denver

Office of Admissions

Campus Box 16, PO Box 173362

Denver, CO 80217-3362


Office of Admissions

Student Success Building, Suite 180 (#1)


Edit this page