Skip to main content Skip to main content

Code NR

Non Resident Contact Hold

Non-resident students must pay tuition in full each term or complete a contract to make three tuition payments within the term.

Hold Resolution

Contact Office of the Office of the Bursar immediately to determine your account status and advice on how your account can be resolved.


Office of the Bursar

Student Success Building, Suite 150 (#4)


Edit this page