Apply for a Reisher Transfer Scholarship
The Reisher Scholars Program awards scholarships to Colorado students based upon demonstrated financial need and academic merit. The program seeks to help promising Colorado students earn their undergraduate degrees without incurring additional educational debt.
The Reisher Scholars Program is unique in that it focuses on rising college sophomores and transfer students from community colleges who have already demonstrated academic and leadership potential as undergraduates.
Now is the time to apply for a 2016-17 Reisher Transfer Scholarship. You could qualify for up to $11,000 per year for two years.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- Be a transfer student from a community college newly admitted to MSU Denver for spring 2016, summer 2016, or fall 2016.
- Have accumulated 54-75 total earned credits (total accepted transfer credits and MSU Denver credits) at the end of spring 2016.
- Plan to enroll full time with an expected graduation date of two years from fall 2016 (spring 2018).
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be a Colorado resident.
- Work an average of 10 or more hours per week during the academic year. (Requirement may be waived if you are caring for a dependent child or family member.)
- Complete a 2016-17 FAFSA.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2016
Apply for a Reisher Scholarship.