Skip to main content Skip to main content

SLHS Undergraduate Student Resources

Student Forms

Major, Minor, Certificate Declaration Form

To change a major/minor, catalog year, or certificate program. Students must complete this form with their advisor.

You can download the Declaration/Change of Majors, Minors, & Certificates Form here.

Transfer Course Approval Form

This form is to make adjustments for transfer credits that have been applied. This form can also be used to transfer in additional credits to apply towards a degree plan; this requires approval from the appropriate Department Chair. 

You can download the Transfer Course Approval Form here.

Petition for Overload

The petition for overload is for any student that wants to take more than 18 credit hours during the Fall or Spring semesters, or more than 12 credit hours during the Summer semester. Please note that you may or may not have to obtain signatures from your major's Department Chair and an Associate Dean within the Dean's Office of CHAS, depending on your GPA, the number of hours you have completed at MSU Denver, and the number of credit hours you are requesting. All criteria are listed on the petition for overload form. The student is responsible for enrolling themselves if and when their petition has been approved.

You can download the Petition for Overload Exception form here.

Time Conflict

Time conflict forms are for students that wish to take a class that may briefly overlap with another. Signatures from the professor, Department Chair, and Associate Dean are required, but only for the course that time will be missed. This may be for both courses, or only one. The student is responsible for enrolling themselves if and when their time conflict has been approved.

You can download the Time Conflict Request Form here.

Late Enrollment

Late enrollment forms are for students that have been attending class since the beginning of the semester, but for whatever reason were not registered before the census date. This may include students that accidentally unenrolled themselves, or other specific circumstances in which they were not officially enrolled. One additional piece of documentation is also required: the financial responsibility form (to be filled out by the student). The Dean's Office will enroll the student in the missing course if and when it is approved.

You can download the Late Enrollment Form & Financial Responsibility Form here.

Edit this page