Skip to main content Skip to main content

Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences Leveling Certificate

MSU Denver welcomes students possessing a bachelor's degree who seek a career change to speech-language pathology or audiology. A master's degree is required to become certified in speech-language pathology and a doctorate is required for audiology. Successful completion of the eight SLHS courses in the leveling certificate will better prepare students for further education and increase their probability of gaining admission into a master's or doctoral program.

SLHS leveling students may submit their course request forms, along with the signed Financial Responsibility Form, to Shannon Harris ( on the first day of registration. After junior and senior degree-seeking students have been given time to register, leveling students will be manually added to courses based on the order in which their requests were received.  

Edit this page