Skip to main content Skip to main content

Social Work Minor Application Process

Students who plan to minor in Social Work must fill out the following form, then call 303-556-3474 to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor from the Office of Social Work Student Services.  

Catalog Years Fall 2014 and Later:

 Social Work Minor Application

Catalog Years Fall 2013 and Earlier:

Minor Old Catalog Advising Chart

Edit this page