Student Employment Portal
Campus Emergency Alerts - RAVE Alerts
MSU Denver’s Emergency Notification System
For the safety of the entire campus community, all MSU Denver students, faculty and staff are asked to sign up for the Emergency Notification System (ENS), provided by Rave Mobile Safety.
NOTE: All faculty and staff members MUST register for the Emergency Notification System (ENS)
The Auraria Campus, along with the CCD, MSU Denver, and UCD–Downtown Denver Campus and Anschutz Medical Campus, has partnered with Rave Wireless to provide a new and improved emergency alert text and voice-message system capable of delivering messages directly to you should conditions develop on or near our locations that pose a threat of imminent danger. This service will only be used to notify you of an event of imminent danger on or around the Auraria Campus.
To start your registration process you will need to go to the registration website: https://www.getrave.com/login/DenverAlerts
Click on the Register button:
- Provide the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Registration email (the email you would like notifications sent to)
- Create a system password
- Provide your mobile phone number
- Select and Confirm your mobile carrier (service provider)
- You will need to complete an email confirmation and a mobile text confirmation.
- Once these have been completed, click on the “Finished” button and you’re done!