Campus Return Assumptions
The following assumptions are based on feedback, perspectives, opinions and ideas gleaned from numerous efforts to engage all members of our campus community. Additionally, while Covid-19 health and safety protocols continue to evolve, MSU Denver is confident that our vaccination requirement and Covid-19-related policies will create a safe environment for all members of the campus community.
- Students are coming to campus to learn and engage
- Faculty are coming to campus to teach and engage
- Staff are coming to campus to work and engage
- No social distancing exists in classrooms, offices, restaurants, common areas, etc.
- The majority of the campus will be accessible during normal business hours Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and to accommodate class schedules beyond those hours
- In-person/hybrid events and meetings are held on campus
- People are commuting to and from campus
- On-campus services are desired and are therefore available in a variety of in-person, hybrid and remote formats
- All University services are functioning at maximum efficiency/availability
- Service excellence is provided, and services are in alignment with health and safety protocols
- Supervisors have assessed the service and business needs of their unit
- Alternative work arrangement discussions have taken place with individuals to meet the service, business and the individual’s needs
- Teams experiment with different arrangements, work hours, etc. to find the maximum state of service operations
- Teams may experiment with workspaces becoming more fluid and shared.