Safe Return to Campus
Email from President Davidson:
Update on coronavirus and international travel
March 9, 2020
Dear Roadrunner Community,
Out of an abundance of caution, and to protect our community from potential exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19), Metropolitan State University of Denver is suspending all University-related international travel. This suspension is being made in accordance with CDC recommendations to avoid or postpone nonessential trips.
- All MSU Denver-related international travel, including study abroad, is suspended through the end of the semester.
- All personal international travel is strongly discouraged. Please use your best judgment when making decisions about upcoming trips.
- Study Abroad: Contact MSU Denver’s Office of International Studies at 303-615-1222 for more guidance.
- Faculty Travel: Contact Provost Vicki Golich, Ph.D., at email@example.com or 303-615-1900.
- For the most up-to-the-minute information, please visit msudenver.edu/coronavirus-update.
We will continue to monitor rapidly changing public health recommendations and provide regular updates. We recognize the challenges the spread of coronavirus present for our community, and we appreciate everyone’s cooperation, assistance and ongoing efforts to prevent transmission .
Janine Davidson, Ph.D.