Transfer Student Success
Transfer Student Success Vision: To be a national leader in transfer student support and retention.
Transfer Student Success Mission: To increase transfer student retention and persistence by providing academic and social support post admission through graduation.
The Transfer Student Success Program connects transfer students with the appropriate advisors, departments and MSU Denver resources. We provide individualized assistance to help students acclimate to university life at MSU Denver.
We support students by:
- Providing general onboarding such as transfer student orientation
- Referring students to appropriate advisors and departments
- Reviewing degree plans and answering transfer credit questions
- Hosting registration events
- Helping students get connected on campus
- Offering information regarding campus resources
- Offering a success skills seminar
Transfer Student Forms
If you have a course that did not transfer after we have completed an official transfer evaluation of your credits, take a copy of this form to the academic department that offers the course at MSU Denver for approval (e.g. if it is a math course, contact the Math department). Once you have the appropriate approvals, please submit the form to the Registrar’s office.
If your program requires that certain previous coursework be pulled out of your first degree and applied to your program at MSU Denver so it appears on your degree progress report, have your departmental advisor complete this form and submit it to the Registrar’s office.