Time Management Tips
- 1 semester = 15 weeks
- 3 credits (usually one class) = sitting in the class about 3 hours per week
- 15 credits (five classes) = sitting in the classroom about 15 hours per week
- Study time: Double the time you’re in the classroom. For example, if you’re taking 15 credits, expect about 30 hours of study time per week, totally to about 45 hours per week dedicated to school.
Key to Success: manage your time…and stick to it!
The Roadrunner Mindset
- I belong here!
- I will graduate faster and for less money by taking 30 credits each year!
- It won’t always be easy, but I can do it!