The Roadways Peer Mentor program helps MSU Denver students achieve their best self, by providing academic and social support. The Peer Mentors are knowledgeable on all the resources available on campus and will connect students to what they need. With a full year of college under their belt peer mentors can help MSU Denver students get through college successfully.
Some of the highlights of engaging with your Peer Mentor:
- Opportunity to interact and network with other students
- Personalized help with connecting to Advising, Career Services, and Faculty
- Peer support and mentoring
- Enhanced academic and social opportunities
- Greater involvement in campus engagement
- Exciting activities and service opportunities
Contact the peer mentors for more information: RoadwaysPeerMentoring@msudenver.edu
Peer Mentor Newsletter
Major: Early Childhood Education
Graduation Year: 2021
Majors Served: Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education
Career Goal: My ultimate career goal is to become an early childhood educator, leaning towards either preschool or second grade.
Fun Fact: I am a theatre geek and I love writing in my spare time. I am currently working on a novel about domestic violence in teen relationships and bringing awareness to the topic.