Your scholarship advisor will be able to meet with you via email, phone conversation, or Teams Meeting. Your advisor will be in contact with you via email on how to set up these options.
We provide scholarship support services which connect students to resources, foster community, and develop leadership for equitable college success, retention, and graduation outcomes. Students who receive one of the scholarships listed below are assigned a scholarship support advisor who supports them in achieving their goals. Read below regarding Scholarship Support & Retention Program requirements.
What can Scholarship Support and Retention Do for me?
- Connect students to a scholarship support advisor who will connect them to MSU Denver resources, identify strategies for success, and answer questions.
- Ensure students utilize MSU Denver resources proven to assist students in academic success and developing their leadership.
COSI / Denver Scholarship Foundation
COSI / Denver Scholarship Foundation advisors support MSU Denver scholars in obtaining their goals. Click the link below for more information on how to contact your advisor.
Scholarships currently served by the Scholarship Support & Retention Program
- Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative (Website) (PDF)
- Boundless Opportunity Scholarship Initiative (Website) (PDF)
- Reisher Scholarship Program (Website) (PDF)
- Denver Scholarship Foundation (Website)
- Daniels Scholarship Program (Website)
- GEAR UP (Website)
- Dream.US (Website)
Scholarship Support & Retention Program Requirements
Scholars must meet the following requirements each fall and spring semester in order to remain in good standing with their scholarship program and the Scholarship Support & Retention Program:
- Meet your individual Scholarship Requirements
- Complete the Student Success Passport:
- Individual Meeting: Schedule and attend an individual 30 minute meeting with a Scholar Support & Retention Program staff member within the first 4 weeks of classes. At your fall semester meeting, you will discuss your Student Academic Success Plan, sign your Scholar Support & Retention Program scholarship contract, and receive your Student Success Passport.
- Get Involved: Attend a Scholar Support & Retention Program Event OR participate in a Volunteer Activity. (You must complete one of each over the course of the academic year.)
- Campus Resource: Utilize a campus resource as agreed upon with Scholar Support & Retention Program staff during your individual meeting.
- Complete any additional requirements as requested by Scholar Support & Retention program staff