Academic & Career Excellence (A.C.E.) Summer Scholarship
- Do you want a chance to get ahead of the game and shorten your time until graduation?
- Do you want to build the skills to succeed in college and learn about career development?
The ACE scholarship will:
- Cover in-state tuition and fees for 6 credits hours of General Studies, Major, or Minor courses over the summer.
- Provide a series of weekly skill-building sessions throughout the summer to increase your tools for success.
- No more than 30 credits earned by the end of the spring semester preceding the summer the scholarship will be applied to.
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0-3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Qualify for in-state tuition.
- Be a degree seeking student.
- Have a fully completed financial aid file for 2019-2020.
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits hours for the spring preceding the summer the scholarship will be applied to.
- Making satisfactory academic progress (not on SAP)
- Not be in default or owe any refund/repayment or federal, state, or institutional fund
Step 1: Fill out the MSU Denver General Scholarship Application
Step 2: Click on “Opportunities” at the top of the scholarship page and search for “Academic & Career Excellence”.
Step 3: Click on the scholarship and fill out the question there. Submit.
Questions? Please contact Scott Bergman email@example.com.