Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar at Metropolitan State University of Denver is an essential part of every student's academic success. Working in our office is a fun, fast-paced, and fulfilling experience as we provide assistance to our students. Join our team!
We're looking for outgoing student employees with strong interpersonal skills to serve as first point of contact for the office.
The following positions are available:
- Customer Service Representative - This position will work at the front desk greeting all customers and assessing their needs. Customer Service Representatives are expected to answer basic questions about forms, processes, and other procedures regarding the Office of the Registrar and other offices within MSU Denver. In addition, representatives are responsbile for verifying forms, notating interactions with MSU Denver students, performing general office duties such as scanning, copying, daily transcripts, and mail.
- Applicant must be a current MSU Denver student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- Must be eligible for work-study funding and be willing to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Must have minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must have problem solving mentality and professional attitude
You may submit your application and resume to Melissa Miller, Records and Registration Coordinator.