Skip to main content Skip to main content

Faculty and Staff Forms

Class Adjustment Form 1.1.19

To add, modify, or cancel a class offering.

Course Switch

To change a student’s registration from one section of a class to another. Generated by the department.

DegreeWorks Security Access

To request for access to student's Degree Progress Report in the Faculty and Staff Hub.

Information Request

To request directory information as designated by the University, under section 438(a)(5)(8) of FERPA.


Edit this page