Skip to main content Skip to main content

Career Path Choices

  • Be aware that most of the careers that are classically associated with psychology such as clinical therapist, college professor, and school counselor require an advanced degree (either M.A. or Ph.D.). If you are not sure which career paths would require further education, you should visit with an advisor.

Previous Page | Next Page

Edit this page