Classroom to Career Hub
The Classroom to Career Hub, the latest innovative venture from Metropolitan State University of Denver, connects students and employers, facilitating real-world learning experiences and upskilling homegrown talent for Colorado’s workforce pipeline.?
More than a traditional career center, the C2 Hub innovatively strengthens students’ academic and professional acumen through strategic and robust partnerships with local industries and communities to ensure an equitable and prosperous future for all Coloradans.?
The health institute is a collaboration of ten MSU Denver departments that serve students entering health-related fields. This collaboration will advance health equity in the state of Colorado through diversifying the health workforce and cultivating a whole-person approach to wellness. Revolutionizing health in Colorado by breaking barriers, empowering communities, fostering collaboration and embracing diversity.
President Davidson is committed to ensuring the safety of the MSU Denver community. She believes that safety in classrooms, offices and public spaces is essential to the health of our learning community.
That said, increasing gun violence is a reality. To be prepared, Davidson asks all community members to:
- Review current Auraria Campus emergency procedures.
- Put the Auraria Police Department phone numbers on their cellphone favorites list: Emergency, 303-556-5000; Tip line for text messages, 720-593-TIPS (8477).
- Contact the CARE Team if you notice a student in distress.
Read Davidson's message on emergency preparedness in light of the Feb. 14 tragedy in Parkland, Florida.
Watch Davidson address campus safety at the March 13 Spring Update:
President Davidson believes that great leadership needs to be inclusive, and that bringing a diversity of voices to any discussion will ensure a better solution. From day one, she has called on University leaders to empower their teams by delegating decision-making power.
To implement her vision, Davidson has:
- Created Universitywide Advisory Councils to examine issues of critical importance to MSU Denver's mission.
- Held Inclusive Leadership Summit for 50 University leaders to provide clarity around the topic and tools to help foster inclusivity on their teams. See artistic renderings of the notes from that summit.
- Included an Idea Catcher on her website to allow people to submit their most creative thoughts and suggestions.
Watch Davidson talk about inclusive leadership at the March 13 Spring Update: