Sale and Possession of Alcohol
PDF Version: BOT Sale and Possession of Alcohol Policy
- Authority: C.R.S. § 23-54-102, et seq. (2019) authorizes the Trustees of Metropolitan State University of Denver (MSU Denver) to establish rules and regulations to govern and operate the University and its programs. The Trustees retain authority to approve, interpret, and administer policies pertaining to University governance. The Trustees authorize the President of MSU Denver to approve, administer, and interpret policies pertaining to University operations.
- Purpose: This policy offers guidance on the sale and possession of alcohol on the Auraria Campus.
- Scope: This policy applies to students and student organizations.
- Responsible Executive: Chief Executive Officer
- Responsible Administrator: Chief Executive Officer
- Responsible Office: President's Office
- Policy Contact: President's Office, 303-615-0060
Policy concerning the sale and possession of alcoholic beverages on campus shall be determined by the Auraria Higher Education Center.
IV. Policy History
- Approved by: Board of Trustees
- Effective: April 1, 2019
- Revised: This policy supersedes section 6.3 of the MSCD Trustees Manual, 2007.
- Review: This policy will be reviewed every five years or as deemed necessary by University leadership.