Business and Finance
PDF Version: BOT Enrollment Reporting Policy
- Authority: C.R.S. § 23-54-102, et seq. (2019) authorizes the Trustees of Metropolitan State University of Denver (MSU Denver) to establish rules and regulations to govern and operate the University and its programs. The Trustees retain authority to approve, interpret, and administer policies pertaining to University governance. The Trustees authorize the President of MSU Denver to approve, administer, and interpret policies pertaining to University operations.
- Purpose: This policy requires the University to follow the Colorado Commission on Higher Education's guidelines for reporting student enrollment to the State for budgeting purposes.
- Scope: MSU Denver
- Responsible Executive: Chief Operations Officer
- Responsible Administrator: Executive Director of University Effectiveness
- Responsible Office: University Effectiveness Office
- Policy Contact: Director of Institutional Research, 303-615-2075
Student Full-time Equivalent (FTE) enrollment shall be reported according to the requirements of Guidelines for Reporting FTE Enrollments for Statewide Budgeting adopted and amended by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education.
IV. Policy History
- Approved by: Board of Trustees
- Effective: April 1, 2019
- Revised: This policy supersedes section 4.5 of the MSCD Trustees Manual, 2007.
- Review: This policy will be reviewed every five years or as deemed necessary by University leadership.