Skip to main content Skip to main content



Related Links

Here are the most important websites that deal with NDSL Loans.

Office of Financial Aid:
To apply for a Perkins Loan please contact the Office of Financial Aid.

To view your account or make a payment visit ACS.

Mapping Your Future:
For all entrance and exit interviews use Mapping Your Future.

Colorado Central Collections:
For more information regarding accounts that have been sent to collections please visit CCS.

National Student Loan Data System:
Students can access the Government system for their loan and Pell information using the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS). Make sure you have your Department of Education PIN to access the database.

Federal Direct Consolidation Loans:
Students can consolidate their loans using Federal Direct Consolidation Loans. Make sure you have your Department of Education PIN to apply for consolidation.

Federal Ombudsman:
Students can contact the Federal Student Aid Ombudsman Group with their concerns at any time:

U.S. Department of Education
FSA Ombudsman Group
830 First Street, N.E., Mail Stop 5144
Washington, DC 20202-5144
Toll-free phone: 1-877-557-2575 

Students, Faculty, Staff... Emergency Notification System. Learn more.  

Edit this page