Department of Nutrition
Graduate Certificate in Human Nutrition Science
Promoting Health through Advanced Nutrition Study
Designed to advance nutrition knowledge and enhance your professional or personal life, the Graduate Certificate in Human Nutrition Science is the only graduate certificate in nutrition in the Denver metro area. Few things are more elemental to health promotion and disease prevention than nutrition. This convenient hybrid program provides up-to-date information relevant to your professional career or personal life.
Benefits of Earning a Graduate Certificate at MSU Denver
At MSU Denver, quality education is the focus. Our advanced curriculum provides a solid foundation of knowledge in nutrition. Our Graduate Certificate in Human Nutrition Science offers:
- Convenient hybrid classes, allowing you to balance your certificate coursework with your life demands.
- 8-week course blocks, providing timely course progression and completion of the certificate.
- 12 credit hours of coursework, focused on building your expertise in advanced nutrition topics.
- Continuing education, meeting continuing education requirements for many healthcare professions.
- Culturally responsive curriculum, leading to more well-rounded knowledge of health and disease.
- Small class sizes, providing more interaction and connection with peers and faculty.
- A diverse faculty and student population, encouraging depth of thought in and out of the classroom.
The priority application deadline for the Grad Certificate for Spring 2021 is October 1, 2020. Acceptance after the priority deadline is only granted if space in the program is available. The final application deadline for Spring 2021 is December 1, 2020.