Department of Nutrition
Graduate Program Options in the Department of Nutrition
Designed to Enhance Your Personal and Professional Life
- The Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Dietetics provides experiential-focused education on advanced nutrition topics and delivers all course content in a convenient hybrid format.
- The 39 credit hour MS in Human Nutrition and Dietetics can be completed part-time or full-time.
- The Graduate Certificate in Human Nutrition Science provides quality education on advanced nutrition topics pertinent to current Registered Dietitians, healthcare professionals, or those seeking to expand nutrition knowledge for personal or professional growth.
- The 12 credit hour Graduate Certificate in Human Nutrition Science is offered in a convenient hybrid format.
- The Dietetic Internship (DI) at MSU Denver is approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- The MSU Denver Dietetic Internship is committed to preparing students for a successful career in the field of nutrition. The program’s focus is Urban Nutrition, and provides a thorough foundation in several domains of nutrition practice working with culturally-diverse populations in a variety of urban settings.
The priority application deadline for the MS in HND and the Grad Certificate for Fall 2020 is March 1. Applications for Fall 2020 for both of these programs will be accepted until the final deadline of July 1.