Congratulations and Welcome to MSU Denver!
Please take a minute and set up your MSU Denver NetID Account and Password
Information Technology Services provides access to many of the tools that you will use during your time at MSU Denver. Most of these accounts are single sign-on, and setting up your password now will simplify getting logged in to register for classes, check your email, and manage your student/staff account.
Step 1: Look up your MSU Denver NetID and Password
- Go to the initial look-up page
- Select option 2
- Enter your Student/Staff ID number, or 900 number, as most Roadrunners call it.
- Enter your Birthday (mmddyy)
- Record your MSU Denver NetID and PIN located at the bottom of the page.
Step 2: Sign in to your MSU Denver email account to set up account recovery options
- Go to the email login page
- Enter the MSU Denver NetID (obtained in Step 1)
- Enter your PIN in the password field (obtained in Step 1)
- Follow the prompts given to set up an authentication phone number or external email account
Step 3: Set up a new password
- Log in to your MSU Denver email account
- Click the portrait/initials icon in the upper-right corner
- Select the options 'My account', then 'Manage security & privacy', then 'Password'
- Follow the prompts given to set a new password (check the Password Reset page to see minimum password security requirements)
- Manage your NetID account.
- View holds and registration requirements.
- Check your email.