Mechanical Engineering Technology Program
For information on scholarships see:
- KAY BOLLES ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP Application and Information found on department page.
- M. PASCHAL SCHOLARSHIP Application and Information found on department page.
- CIVIL SPECIFIC SCHOLARSHIPS
- ELECTRICAL SPECIFIC SCHOLARSHIPS
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Scholarships specific to the MET Program:
- M. Paschal Scholarship and the Kay Bolles Endowed Scholarship (see above) available to students in the program.
- $5,000 Future Engineers Scholarship Program, Kelly Engineering Resources. Apply by Oct. 15, 2013. See www.kellyengineering.com/scholarships for details.
- $1,000 Rocky Mountain ASHRAE Chapter Scholarships for Spring Semester, Apply by Nov. 6, 2013. See www.rockymtnashrae.com for details.
- $500 to $3,000 Rocky Mountain Gas Processors Association (RMGPA) Scholarship. See https://gparmc.org/scholarships for details.
- ISA Educational Foundation Scholarship - www.isa.org/scholarships