Mechanical Engineering Technology Program
Second Degree Requirements
For an additional bachelor's degree, students must comply with the following:
- The first bachelor's degree must be recognized by MSCD.
- General Studies will be considered complete unless deficiencies exist according to the major department.
- Students must complete all requirements for a new major with a minimum of eight MSCD classroom upper-division semester hours in the major department.
- Students do not need to complete a minor unless specifically required by the major department for the contemplated degree.
- Students must satisfy the Multicultural and Senior Experience course requirements for the second degree, if not fulfilled in the first degree.
- Students must spend at least two additional semesters in residence.
- A minimum of 30 semester hours of MSCD classroom credit after the awarding of the previous degree.
- Credit limitations for a bachelor's degree will continue to exist for the second degree.
- An Application for Graduation must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar by the deadline stipulated in the Class Schedule.