Mechanical Engineering Technology Program
Help Support Our Goals
If you are an alumni member or just a friend of the programs please help support our goals.
Gift of Time
Donate your time as a guest lecturer, serve as a member of an Industrial Advisory Board, tutor students, offer student tours of your company, mentor a student club, and many others options. Contact the department chair or full-time faculty member in one of the programs.
Donate that piece of equipment that your company is getting rid of but still usable. Contact the department chair or full-time faculty member in one of the programs, to see if we can use your equipment.
Outright gifts by alumni and friends are made through the MSU Denver Annual Fund and in this way, contributions can be put to work immediately—providing funding for current programs or creating a reliable source of future income by expanding the University’s endowment.
Cash gifts are easy to contribute, and can be made through credit/debit card, cash, personal or cashier’s checks, or money orders made payable to the Metropolitan State University of Denver Foundation, Inc. The easiest and most secure way to make a gift is online at Make A Gift!
Please choose department when making an directed online gift and specify in the comments one of the following:
- Engineering Technology Department use
- Civil Engineering Technology use
- Electrical Engineering Technology use
- Mechanical Engineering Technology use
Please choose scholarships when making an directed online gift and specify in the comments one of the following:
- Larry G. Keating Memorial Scholarship (Benefits Electrical students)
- Katheryn Bolles Endowed Scholarship (Benefits Civil, Electrical or Mechanical students that are Colorado natives)
- M. PASCHAL Scholarship (Benefits Civil, Electrical or Mechanical students)
For other ways of giving or address for cash gifts see the University Giving Page.