Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Required Documentation for All Degree Seeking Applicants
1. Submit and complete your online application by, or before, the following deadlines:
- Spring Admission
- Domestic: First Monday of October
- International: September 1
- Fall Admission
- Domestic: First Monday of June
- International: May 1
- A $50 nonrefundable application fee must be submitted in order for your application to be considered complete.
2. Submit Official Transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities
- Applicants should send official, electronic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org from the issuing institution. Scanned copies, PDFs or photos sent by the applicant or any third party are not accepted.
- MSU Denver official transcripts, or transcripts previously submitted to the university, do not need to be re-requested. The application system will acknowledge MSU Denver records and/or previously submitted transcripts 8-10 business days after the application is submitted.
- International transcripts must also have an official English translation done by a certified translator and a professional course-by-course evaluation showing equivalency to a U.S. bachelor's degree.
3. Submit one of the following Required Application Materials:
- Your official GMAT score report sent directly from GMAT.
- Applicants can register for the GMAT at https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat.
- Proof of a previously earned graduate degree (masters or doctorate), or professional business licensure/certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant).
- Send the Official Transcripts to email@example.com.
- Email MBA@msudenver.edu if you are using a professional business license or certificate to ask how you can include this information with your application.
- A Professional Portfolio highlighting aspects of your professional experience sent to MBA@msudenver.edu.
- Applicants providing the portfolio must:
- have a bachelor's degree and
- document at least five (5) years of significant and progressive experience.
4. Submit both Required Supplemental Documents:
- Your Resume
- Personal Statement / Essay
- The personal statement / essay is a critical part of your admission application and will be the basis for evaluation of your writing skills, capacity for self-awareness, and personal growth.
- Discuss your interest in the MBA program, your professional goals, and your strategies to manage the rigors of a graduate-level education.
- Average length is between 2-5 pages.
- Please use a serif font (e.g. Times New Roman or Georgia) and no smaller than 12 points.
Applicants can submit updated materials any time before the admission deadline. Admission decisions are typically returned to applicants within 4-6 weeks of the deadline.
For more details on the essay, portfolio, or GMAT exam, please email MBA@msudenver.edu.
|Semster||Complete Application Due|
Domestic: First Monday of October
International: September 1
Domestic: First Monday of June
International: May 1