A Carefully-Designed Online Learning Experience
As an online management student, you will have opportunities to:
- Learn from world-class faculty with highly relevant industry experience.
- Collaborate with your professors in a thoughtfully designed online format. Our instructors are eager to answer student questions, provide constructive feedback, and discuss course content. Online classes typically average about 30 students, meaning you can get to know your professors!
- Engage with learning materials built into an online course platform. Your professors incorporate readings, videos, activities, and assignments to ensure you learn the material.
- Interact with classmates through synchronous sessions, online discussions, group projects, and more. Successful management requires strong communication and teamwork, and you will build these skills throughout your coursework.
- Practice highly marketable skills by applying course concepts to real-world business situations.
If getting one step closer to your degree with convenience and flexibility sounds right for you, enroll now. If you have questions, please contact the Chair of Management, Dr. Debbie Gilliard, at firstname.lastname@example.org