Skip to main content Skip to main content

External Research Requests

If you have an IRB approved research study from a different institution and would like to enroll MSU Denver students and/or faculty, please contact the HSPP manager ( 

In order to submit your request, please submit the following to the HSPP manager.

1.  External Research Request Template  

2.  A copy of your IRB approval letter from your home institution

3.  All recruitment materials (emails, flyers, etc.)

4.  All study questionnaires/surveys

5.  Documentation of CITI certification (or equivolent) for all researchers


Typical review time is 1 week.


Thank you for your interest in research at MSU Denver!

Edit this page