Benefits of Having an MSU Denver Intern
- Students are an excellent source of personnel for part-time work, special projects or peak periods.
- MSU Denver offers a diverse pool of students from a variety of backgrounds and majors.
- The average MSU Denver student is older than a typical college student and has had previous employment experience.
- Recruiting costs are low. There is no charge for services to employers (or to students).
- Students reduce the time your professional staff spends on entry-level tasks.
- Students bring energy, fresh ideas and new skills to your company.
- You have the opportunity to improve higher education by giving feedback on the academic training most valuable to your business.