Earn & Learn: A program to pay students who are in need of financial assistance to help support their participation in an unpaid internship opportunity. The Spring 2020 application is now open!
Click here to go to application: https://msudenver.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d6fAe59V6gY07gp
Announcing Career Link MSU Denver's New Job and Internship Database
** Starting on June 14, 2019 new internship positions will be posted in Career Link rather than TIP Online. **
The Applied Learning Center is pleased to join with Career Services to announce the debut of Career Link. This is a new database that is part of the Classroom to Career (C2) Hub initiative at MSU Denver.
Career Link is a single place for internships, part-time jobs, and career positions. This will create a larger and more comprehensive resource for MSU Denver students.
TIP Online Users
1. All of the internships on TIP Online have been transferred to Career Link. Click the log in logo and use your MSU Denver credentials to get started.
2. If you have documents saved in TIP Online you should retrieve them and save them. They will not be transferred.
3. Marked favorites in TIP Online will not be transferred. Be sure to make note of the company name of your favorites so you can find them again.
1. If you are seeking an internship, the best place to start is with an orientation at the Applied Learning Center. Call 303 615-1333 and schedule an orientation. The orientation will provide information about internship policies at MSU Denver and help you get started finding an internship site.
2. Watch the Resume Video and make sure you have a great resume!
3. You can explore Career Link as one tool for finding an internship site. Use your standard student hub credentials to login.
4. If you need additional assistance, you can set up an appointment with an Internship Coordinator by calling 303 615-1333.
MSU Denver has a new partnership with Vault. Vault.com provides in-depth intelligence on what it's really like to work in an industry, company or profession—and how to position yourself to land that job. There are also postings for jobs and internships.
Co-ops and Internships enhance your education through work experiences related to your academic major or minor. The Applied Learning Center provides resources to help you find an internship and get academic credit or transcript notation for your internship.
Call 303 615-1333 or stop by Ste. 325 Admin Building to register for an orientation. In an hour and a half, you will learn about ways you can build your resume through experience.
Alumni Advisor Program
MSU Denver alumni are willing to mentor and advise current students! Register at https://msudenver.firsthand.co/ and gain access to former Roadrunners who will provide career advice, review your resume, or conduct a mock interview. This is a free service to current students.