Innovative and Lifelong Learning
MSU Denver has a strong track record of consulting for and working with leading corporations, public sector agencies, small to medium size businesses, and nonprofit organizations to help meet their workforce training needs. We work with our partners to upskill and retain talent.
- Flexible - Our workforce training is flexible and tailored to your needs. We can offer a two-hour course, a one-day seminar, a week-long boot camp, or a certificate program. We work with you to develop a program that will help you meet your objectives.
- Affordable - We know that training budgets are tight. MSU Denver’s workforce training programs are scalable and affordable. Choose from face-to-face, online, self-paced online, or blended delivery options to maximize impact and optimize dollars.
- Return on Investment - We are committed to measuring training effectiveness and we know that you are too. We work with you to create and implement an evaluation tool that captures what you need to know – whether it’s evidence of knowledge or skills acquired, transfer of learning to the workplace, or business impact.
Workforce Training services include:
- Expert faculty and instructors
- Instructional design and curriculum development
- Targeted skill development to support organization success
- Alignment with your vision, mission, and strategic objectives
- Training delivered on our downtown main campus, south campus, or onsite
- Co-branded course materials and graduation certificates
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish instructors available if needed
- CEUs, academic credit, or professional development credit