Innovative and Lifelong Learning
MSU Denver partners with other organizations to offer a wide array of courses and certificates that we could not offer on our own.
MSU Denver and The Center for Legal Studies offer noncredit certificate courses in a variety of topics, including: Advanced Paralegal, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Legal Investigation, Legal Nurse Consultant Training, Legal Secretary, Paralegal, and Victim Advocacy. For more information, visit www.msudenver.edu/CenterforLegalStudies.
MSU Denver has partnered with LERN to provide online courses and certificates in the following in-demand fields:
- Basic Game Design Certificate
- Spanish for Medical Professionals Class
- Leadership Development Certificate
- Managing Social Change Certificate
- Stress Management in the Workplace Class
- Workplace Conflict Solutions Certificate
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Instagram for Business Class
- Web Design Certificate
- Coding Certificate
- Graphic Design Software Essentials Certificate
- WordPress Certificate
For more information and to register, visit MSU Denver's LERN catalog page.
Communicating clearly and concisely in written and oral formats is critical to your professional success. From clarifying and structuring your ideas to designing the PowerPoint slides that will best complement them, the techniques, interactive exercises, and checklists in this certificate program will help you create presentations and workplace documents that inform and persuade.