Innovative and Lifelong Learning
Educational Partners Portal
MSU Denver partners with other organizations to offer a wide array of courses and certificates that we could not offer on our own.
MSU Denver and The Center for Legal Studies offer noncredit certificate courses in a variety of topics, including: Advanced Paralegal, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Legal Investigation, Legal Nurse Consultant Training, Legal Secretary, Paralegal, and Victim Advocacy. For more information, visit www.msudenver.edu/CenterforLegalStudies.
The right certification can mean a 5-10 percent increase to starting salaries. A number of test preparations are offered, including:
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam Prep
- CAPM Exam Prep Course
- CISSP Exam Prep Course
- PgMP Exam Prep Course
- PHR Exam Prep Course
- PMP Exam Prep Course
- Six Sigma Green Belt Prep Course and Exam
- Six Sigma Yallow Belt Prep Course and Exam
- Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Prep Course
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam