Office Decorating Contest
To participate in the Homecoming 2019 Office Decorating Contest, each team must send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12pm on Friday, September 20th with the following information:
- The name of the office/department participating
- The location of the office/door/cubicle
- Teams must decorate their designated office space by Monday September 30th at 12pm
- Judging will take place on Monday, September 30th (the first day of homecoming week) from 12pm-2pm
- The winning office will be announced on Tuesday, October 1st
- Decorations must follow the Homecoming theme of “Rowdy and Proud”
- Please be creative, but do not cause Fire Hazards
The panel of judges will evaluate offices based on the following criteria:
- Visual Impact (1-meh, 5-WOW!)
- Creativity (1-Uninspired, 5-True Visionary!)
- Theme (1-Which school do you work for?, 5-YOU COULDN’T BE ROWDIER!)
The winning office will win the inaugural Office Decorating Champion Trophy and a VIP Experience at the Roadrunners Volleyball match on Saturday, October 5th for all office employees and their families.
- VIP Experience includes: tickets to the match and admission into The Nest VIP area with free food and drinks.